The M direct-business LLC (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, maintaining, protecting, using, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information that we collect:
- Through our Website (mdirect-business.com).
- In email, text, chat, and other electronic messages between you and the Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on/through third-party websites and services (if those applications or advertising include links to this policy).
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party, including through any application or content, including advertising, that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
1. Information we may collect about you. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- That personally identifies you (“Personal Information”), such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, employer, and job title.
- That is about you but (individually) does not identify you.
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details (such as the pages of the Website you visit, the time of your visit, and the time spent on those pages).
2. How we collect information. We collect this information:
- Directly from you (for example, from forms you complete or products and services that you purchase).
- Indirectly from you (for example, from observing your actions on the Website).
3. Information you provide to us. The information you provide to us through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service(s), posting material, or requesting further services (including information supplied on lead generation forms found on our Website). We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out though our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may also be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (“user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users on the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies. As you navigate and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data (including the site you access the Website from), location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device (including any mobile device), computer, and internet connection, including model, brand, device date, IP address, operating system, mobile network, and browser type.
We may also use technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically includes Personal Information. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better more personalized service to you by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interest.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you could contact the responsible provider directly.
6. How we use your information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To provide you with recommended products or services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
7. Disclosure of your information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We also may disclose granular, personal information we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates, and related companies.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including payment processors.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you (or to help us market our product and services to you) if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for these purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. Choices about how we use and disclose your information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by emailing: email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email, asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted advertising. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to market their products and services to you. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertiser’s target-audiences preferences, you can opt-out by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, including how to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from these vendors, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Nevada residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. For more information, see Your Nevada privacy rights (below).
9. Website analytics services. We use certain analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to gather information about our site visits. To learn more about Google Analytics, including opting out of Google Analytics, click here.
10. Accessing and correcting your information. You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you have an account connected with the Website, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your user contributions from the Website, copies of your user contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
11. Our policy on “do not track” signals. We do not support do not track (“DNT”). DNT is a preference that you can set in your web browser. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
14. Your Nevada privacy rights. Nevada law gives Nevada customers the right to request we not sell your personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. This right applies even if your personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada customer and wish to exercise this right, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: The M direct-business LLC, Attn: Legal Department, 40 College St, Hanover, NH 03755. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within sixty (60) days of its receipt.
15. Data security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone, and you acknowledge and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your username, password, or other security information. If you share this information with a third party (or authorize a third party to have access to or be linked to your account through any of the Website’s features), that individual will have access to your account and personal information, including, but not limited to, your credit card information. You agree to take responsibility for actions taken by an individual with whom you have shared or authorized access to your account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
18. Comments and concerns. All questions or comments about this privacy and our privacy practices should be directed to: email@example.com or by visiting our Support Page.